Firefight Escalation League
PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAME OR NAMES OF EVERYONE YOU ARE BUYING ENTRIES FOR AND THE NAME OF YOUR ARMY IN THE SPACES PROVIDED AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
Welcome to the Epic Loot Games Firefight League!
- Before the League begins: Players choose a Firefight faction
- You may switch factions until the end of the second month
- Each strike team starts at 500 points and will build up as the league progresses
- Entry fee: $10
- League Time Frame: April to July
Players will be matched with their first opponent of the month during the league. During the month, Players may play in additional matches but they will only get the highest point total for the month. (e.g. if a Player wins 3 games they will only get 3 points for the month plus bonus points.) Players may only play the same opponent twice in one month.
Players are encouraged to play their matches at Epic Loot. To verify matches, Players are encouraged to post pictures to the Discord channel or to the League Organizer. Players may play their matches at home if both opponents agree, following the above rules for verification.
Players may use any method of generating a roster for their matches. Players will have to submit a roster to their opponent for their matches for the purposes of determining validity of their list.
HOW TO EARN POINTS:
- Earn 1 point for playing a match
- Earn 3 points for a win
- Earn 1 Bonus Point for playing the scenario of the month
At the end of each month, the amount of points for building Strike Teams will increase and will increase every month until they reach 1000. Increases will be 125 points per month
Players may choose to roll randomly for scenarios or agree to pick their scenario for the match. Every month there will be a scenario that you can play for bonuses.
Month 1 - Meeting Engagement
Month 2 - Control the Intel
Month 3 - Take and Hold
Month 4 - Secure the Sector
In the last month, the top four players will be invited to play in a small tournament for the Best Overall prize.
Prizes will be awarded for the following:
- Best General - Player who scores the most points
- Best Overall - Player who wins the final match
- Best Army - Player who has the best looking Army as determined by the players. (Note:
this army must be at least 70% Mantic models)
Raffle - One player will be randomly chosen to receive a prize just because.