Fjords: Jarl Level Kickstarter Edition
Explore a landscape so stunning that even a Viking would hold their breath in awe...
Fjords is a tile-laying game that takes place in two phases. First, the players explore the fjords around them by laying hexagonal landscape tiles. Second, beginning from the encampments placed during phase one, players will walk the landscape, claiming as much of the plains and cliffs as possible.
The winner of the game will be the player who has claimed the most land. Savvy placements and the ability to plan ahead yet act tactically will be your most important tools.
This new edition of Fjords differs from the original release in the following ways:
- The game now plays up to four players.
- The game contains five new variants/modules designed by Phil Walker-Harding. These add optional variety and flavor to the game.
KICKSTARTER JARL EDITION:
Epic Loot backed this crowdfunded game at the Jarl level which means that the following upgrades are included:
- The Secret Runes (4 rune stones that may be used to move longhouses after they have been placed)
- Epic Duel (Gives 2 players the breadth and scope of the larger board used in a 4-player game)
- Deluxe Plastic Rune Stones (Upgrades all 26 rune stones from cardboard to acrylic)
- New Start Board (Additional starting extra large starting tiles used for 3-4 players)
- Bags O'Plenty (4 individual player stringbags)