Pathfinder 2E: Lost Omens World Guide
This comprehensive 136-page hardcover overview of the world of Pathfinder provides everything you need to know for a lifetime of adventure in the Age of Lost Omens! The god of prophecy is dead, leaving heroes just like you to carve their own destinies out of an uncertain future! The Lost Omens World Guide is your key to understanding the big picture and your hero’s role within it! A gorgeous two-sided giant poster map of the Pathfinder world provides a beautiful accompaniment to a gazetteer featuring 10 geographically and thematically contiguous regions that combine to create a fantasy world packed with diverse and deadly possibilities! Each region also includes suggested character backgrounds and archetypes to more deeply root your character in their surroundings. Designed for both players and Game Masters, this indispensable guidebook is your first look at the future of the Pathfinder world!
• The first sourcebook to detail the world of Pathfinder Second Edition!
• Packed with player options and adventure hooks suitable for players and Game Masters alike!
• Updates the timeline of the world of Golarion to incorporate 10 years of Pathfinder development, setting the stage for the future of the Pathfinder world!
• Double-sided full-color poster map.
• Extensive marketing support throughout 2019.